Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can we fly from IFIA to anywhere in the USA?
Yes you can. This is however on private and chartered flights. Although plans are being put in place, there are currently no scheduled commercial flights.
2. Can we book a flight here to go to Montego Bay or Kingston?
Yes, chartered flights can be booked. Plans are being put in place to facilitate scheduled domestic flights.
3. Can we collect barrels or other cargo here?
In the near future.
4. Can we get a tour of the airport?
Yes, Tours are conducted upon request.
5. What is the length of the Runway?
The runway is 1453 m (4767 ft).
6. Is there hangar space for short-term aircraft parking?
A hangar village will be constructed.
7. Do you facilitate overnight /short-term parking for vehicles?
Yes we do.
Click on graphic above.
Ian Fleming International Airport
Boscobel, St. Mary
Jamaica, West Indies
Tel: (876) 975-3101 / 975 3734
Fax: (876) 726-4973